Australia Day events for North West Tasmania
Meander Valley Municipality
- Rotary Club of Westbury Breakfast - from 7:30am - Westbury RSL Club
- Community Breakfast at Chudleigh - 8am-10.30am - Chudleigh Memorial Hall
- Celebrate Australia Day in the Meander Valley, including Community Awards, citizenship ceremonies and live entertainment - 4pm - 5pm at the Country Club, Prospect Vale
- Port Sorell Lions Australia Day Waterslide and community activities - 9.30am - 12 noon - at Port Sorell Lions Club Caravan Park.
- Henley-on-Mersey - 9am-4pm at Bells Parade, Latrobe including Australia Day awards - 12.30pm at Henley-on-Mersey.
- Latrobe Art Exhibition - 9am-4pm at Axemans Hall of Fame - Free entry
- Axemans Hall of Fame Legends induction - from 9.15am.
- Australia Day Beach Party - 2pm - 6pm - including live music and family entertainment at the Devonport Bluff and Surf Club.
Central Coast Municipality
- Australia Day Breakfast by the Leven - from 9am - including live entertainment, jumping castle and balloon art. Formal citizenship ceremony and Australia Day Awards at 10am.
- Australia Day Barbeque Breakfast - Community Celebrations and Awards - 8am-10am at King George V Park
- Street Art Fiesta - urban arts event - Somerset Foreshore Fiesta.
- Community Awards - 10.30am-12.30pm at the Burnie Arts & Function Centre
Circular Head Municipality
- Australia Day Awards - 3pm - West Esplanade Park, followed by
Twilight on the Duck Australia Day Festival - low cost family entertainment, competitions, music, food and fireworks.
West Coast Municipality
- Lake Burbury Picnic - 10.30am-3.30pm at the Lake Burbury Picnic Grounds - free activities and events for all to enjoy.
- Mt Lyell Strahan Picnic - 10.30am-4pm at West Strahan Beach - Australia Day Awards and family fun.
- West Coast Australia Day Awards - 2pm - 4pm - Strahan Lodge
King Island Municipality
- Australia Day at the King Island Races -11:30am-2:30pm - King Island Race Track - live entertainment, Community Awards,food and barbeque.